Monday, November 2, 2009

Photos and Quotes from Jody!

Jody Wagner thrilled crowds around Virginia this past weekend in the final push before election day. From a rally in Falls Church, to a parade in Leesburg, and finally this evening to a rally in Alexandria, the Wagner camp has really made the push in the final days of this election to get in touch with the voters. Here are some photos and quotes from the rally in Falls Church.

"You guys are awesome. And I cannot tell you how much it means to me and to everybody up here to see you all. You look great and as I stood up hear looking around before it was my turn to speak, I thought what an amazing year I've had. When I entered this race in mid-August I didn't know any of you. And I've gotten to know you over the past year and it's been an extreme honor and I look forward to working with you over the next four years as your lieutenant governor."

No comments:

Post a Comment